Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history.back to top
SBCC Campus Store is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
- $0-$3..........$3.00 (catalogues and assessments)
- $3.01 - $50.......$12.95
Next Day Air:
delivers between 11am & 1pm
- Merchandise must be in its original saleable condition.
- All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by receipt
- Credit card/debit card refunds will be credited back to the same card.
The last day for a full refund for textbooks is the add/drop deadline for the current semester. Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as purchased for a full refund. All returns require a receipt.Textbooks purchased after deadline are final sale.
ALL TEXTBOOK RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORIGINAL CAMPUS STORE RECEIPT AND BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING AS WHEN PURCHASED. MARKED, HIGHLIGHTED, SOILED, DAMAGED, OR ACTIVATED DIGITAL BOOKS OR CODES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
GENERAL MERCHANDISE REFUNDS
Refunds of General Merchandise will be accepted within 30 days from date purchased when accompanied with a Campus Store receipt. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as at the time of purchase with price tags attached. General Merchandise includes office/school supplies, clothing, gifts, and art supplies.
Tradebooks are returnable within two weeks of date of purchase when accompanied with a Campus Store receipt. Tradebooks must be returned in original condition.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ELECTRONICS & ACCESSORIES
- Computer software, electronics and accessories may be returned, unopened, within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Refunds and exchanges are available on current product only.
- No refunds or exchanges on opened software and licensed media.
- Digital books and codes that have been opened or activated
- School Catalogs
- Any shrink wrapped materials and spiral course packs
- Merchandise not in original condition of package
- Merchandise without a receipt
- Clearance Items
- Opened software
The Campus Store reserves the right to make a decision on the condition or resale value of all merchandise returned.back to top
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.You can also contact our customer service department at: 805.963.4124back to top