- Product Returns
- Textbook Rental Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Inclusive Access and RNR (Rental Not Returned) Holds
- Merchandise must be in its original saleable condition.
- All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by receipt.
- Credit card/debit card refunds will be credited back to the same card.
Textbooks purchased for Fall, Spring, or Summer semester courses are returnable for a full refund until the add/drop deadline for the current semester. This policy also applies to online orders. Textbooks purchased after the add/drop deadline are final sale and therefore not returnable.
ALL TEXTBOOK RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORIGINAL CAMPUS STORE RECEIPT AND BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING AS WHEN PURCHASED. MARKED, HIGHLIGHTED, SOILED, DAMAGED, OR ACTIVATED DIGITAL BOOKS OR CODES ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
General Merchandise Refunds
Refunds of General Merchandise will be accepted within 30 days from date purchased when accompanied with a Campus Store receipt. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as at the time of purchase with price tags attached. General Merchandise includes office/school supplies, clothing, gifts, and art supplies.
- Digital books that have been activated
- Any opened shrink wrapped materials and spiral course packs
- Merchandise not in original condition or package
- Merchandise without a receipt
- Clearance Items
- Opened software
- Trade Books
Textbook Rental Policy
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) shown on the receipt. I have paid the non-refundable rental fee, and understand that the return policies of the store also apply to rental items. I acknowledge that the book, whether new or used, is in good condition.
- I acknowledge the non-return replacement cost and replacement fee that appear on the receipt.
- I will return the book to the Bookstore no later than the rental return due date. If I ship the book, it must be received at the Bookstore no later than the return date, shipping prepaid. Any other return will be rejected.
- I will return the book in good salable condition as determined by the Bookstore. All CDs and other component parts included with this book, must be present and in salable condition as determined by the store upon return. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable.
- I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost item(s), or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- If I am late or if I fail to return the book, I will pay the Bookstore the non-return replacement cost and non-return processing fee as shown on the receipt and any applicable sales taxes, at any time after the rental return due date. I authorize the Bookstore to withdraw/charge the same debit/credit card account that was left as the deposit account to make this payment.
- I will not exceed the limit or cancel the credit or debit card above until all the rented materials are either returned to the Bookstore or the fees indicated above are paid in full.
SBCC Campus Store is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
GROUND: $8 (2-10 DAYS)
2ND DAY: $20 (1-4 DAYS)
NEXT DAY: CALL FOR PRICING
Inclusive Access and RNR (Rental Not Returned) Holds
You can now pay your Inclusive Access Online. Please open the invoice and use the pay online button. We will be notified when the payment is made and the hold on your student account will lift by the end of business Monday - Friday. Any payments made on weekends, the payment will be applied by end of day Monday.
If you cannot find a copy of your invoice, please email the Campus Store Accountant, Cyndi Rogers at email@example.com, she will be happy to resend it to you at your pipeline account.
How Do I Pay My Invoice/Inclusive Access Hold?
- PayPal: Leadbetterbooks@gmail.com. INCLUDE INVOICE NUMBER
- Mail check to: SBCC Campus Store 721 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara Ca. 93109 - INCLUDE INVOICE NUMBER
- Call the store with a Credit Card at 805-730-4047, Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. Please have your invoice number ready.
- Come in: We are now open for in person services. We will take your credit Card or cash payment. Hours â€“ 9am - 3pm Monday â€“ Friday. Please have your invoice number ready.
How Do I Pay My RNR (Rental Not Returned) Hold?
To pay for an RNR (Rental Not Returned) you may come in person during business hours, 9am - 3pm Monday â€“ Friday and pay with Cash or Card.
Call the store with a Credit Card at 805-730-4047, 9:30am to 3:00pm, Monday through Friday or In Person with Cash or a Card, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday â€“ Friday.
SBCC Campus Store Contacts:
SBCC Campus Store Main Line (805)730-4047
(please specify name, order number, and K# in email)
Peter Yuen (Textbook Coordinator)
Faculty Textbook Requests Inquiries:
Mark Zolezzi (Textbook Buyer)
General Merchandise/Class Kit Inquiries:
Mel Olguin (Buyer)
Cyndi Rogers (Accountant)
Maria Escamilla (Accounting Tech II)
Campus Store Director:
Paul Miller (Director of Auxiliary Services)
Store Operations/Student Jobs:
Pablo Ochoa (Bookstore Assistant)
Gregory Talbott (Warehouse)