- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition, tags attached.
- All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by receipt.
- Credit card/debit card refunds will be credited back to the same card.
- Merchandise not in original condition or package
- Merchandise without a receipt
- Clearance Items
- Opened Electronics
- Trade Books
Refunds of General Merchandise will be accepted within 30 days from date purchased when accompanied with a Campus Store receipt. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as at the time of purchase with price tags attached. General Merchandise includes office/school supplies, clothing, gifts, and art supplies.
SBCC Campus Store is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
GROUND: $12 (2-10 DAYS)
2ND DAY: $20 (1-4 DAYS)
NEXT DAY: CALL FOR PRICING
Inclusive Access and RNR (Rental Not Returned) Holds
You can now pay your Inclusive Access Online. Please open the invoice and use the pay online button, Review and Pay. We will be notified when the payment is made and the hold on your student account will lift by the end of business Monday - Friday. Any payments made on weekends, the payment will be applied by end of day Monday.
If you cannot find a copy of your invoice, please email the Campus Store Accountant, Cyndi Rogers at email@example.com, she will be happy to resend it to you at your pipeline account.
How Do I Pay My Invoice/Inclusive Access Hold?
- Call the Campus Store at 805-730-4047 and an associate will forward you your invoice to pay from home or if you need the INVOICE NUMBER to pay via PayPal or Check by mail.
- PayPal: Leadbetterbooks@gmail.com. INCLUDE INVOICE NUMBER
- Mail check to: SBCC Campus Store 721 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara Ca. 93109 - INCLUDE INVOICE NUMBER
- Come in: We are now open for in person services. We will take your credit Card or cash payment in person during business hours. Hours vary by time of semester. Call the Campus Store at 805-730-4047 to ask for current hours, or check the hours on the top right of our home page.
How Do I Pay My RNR (Rental Not Returned) Hold?
To pay for an RNR (Rental Not Returned) you may come in person during business hours
Call the store with a Credit Card at 805-730-4047, during business hours, Monday through Friday.
SBCC Campus Store Contacts: