SBCC Campus Bookstore Refund Guidelines
- Merchandise must be in its original saleable condition.
- All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by receipt
- Credit card/debit card refunds will be credited back to the same card.
- Textbooks purchased for Fall or Spring semester courses are returnable for a full refund 2 weeks after the semester starts or through the add/drop date. This policy also applies to online orders.
- Textbooks purchased after the add/drop date are not returnable.
- No refunds on textbooks after the first 2 weeks of classes.
- Textbooks purchased for Summer Session courses are returnable for a full refund through the first Friday of the start of classes.
All textbook returns must be accompanied by an original Campus Bookstore receipt and be in their original condition and packaging as when purchased. Marked, highlighted, soiled, damaged, or activated digital books are not returnable.
General Merchandise Refunds
Refunds of General Merchandise will be accepted within 30 days from date purchased when accompanied with a Bookstore receipt. Merchandise needs to be in the same condition as at the time of purchase with price tags attached. General Merchandise includes office/school supplies, clothing, gifts, and art supplies.
Tradebooks are returnable within two weeks of date of purchase when accompanied with a Bookstore receipt. Tradebooks must be returned in original condition.
Computer Software, Electronics & Accessories
- Computer software, electronics and accessories may be returned, unopened, within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Refunds and exchanges are available on current product only.
- No refunds or exchanges on opened software and licensed media.
- Digtal books that have been activated
- School Catalogs
- Any shrink wrapped materials and spiral course packs
- Merchandise not in original condition of package
- Merchandise without a receipt
- Ckearance Items
- Opened software
The Bookstore reserves the right to make a decision on the condition or resale value of all merchandise returned.