- Textbook information posted on this site is correct as we currently know it.
- Be aware that the site will be updated daily as we receive new orders from faculty and shipments from vendors.
- Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, price or ISBN may be made at any time up to and including the first weeks of the semester for which list has been provided. Changes may result from faculty changes, new book editions or adoptions, publisher changes, or class cancellations.
- If a course is not listed, the Bookstore has possibly not gotten an order or the instructor does not require a text for that course.
- The information provided (ISBNs and required/recommended/optional status) is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the SBCC Bookstore. Any purchases made with other vendors which were based on this sites information are made at the purchasers risk and will not be guaranteed by SBCC Bookstore.
- For this reason, please note that the Bookstore will not make exchanges, refunds, or any other compensation for books mistakenly purchased from any other sources utilizing the information below.
- Any purchases made at this website will be subject to the SBCC Bookstores return policy which is also posted on this website.
- Used and New course material inventory is subject to change; therefore substitutions may be necessary. We will NOT ship nor bill the change until you VERIFY ACCEPTANCE of the change.
- All pricing information is subject to change without notice.
Textbook Refund Policy - ** IMPORTANT** Please read this as it can possibly save you some money.
- The refund/exchange period for textbooks ends Friday of the second week of school or through the add/drop date.The summer school refund period ends Friday of the first week of school. A receipt is required for all refunds. There are no exceptions to this policy. This policy also applies to online orders.
Please see the refund policy for other information.